Horoscope: August 12 - 18
Pick a direction or shift gears to get things moving. Any action is better than none as long as its positive or productive; don't over think the situation. Others offer advice, but it is limited by their own experience, so not reliable. Use a slow, smooth approach; feel it out. Avoid controllers and power plays as it could affect reputation. The hammer comes down for some - at home or abroad as their behavior will not be tolerated. Strong, individuals demonstrate their leadership abilities, giving others hope or reassurance. The new moon is Friday. Pool ideas for best results.
- Aries - Think on your feet as you adapt to changing circumstances. Play by the rules - loosely.
- Taurus - Restrictions are frustrating and may affect health of you or loved ones. Take it easy.
- Gemini - Skirt around information or do damage control. A new approach works best for now.
- Cancer - Charm works to counteract those who work against you. Face home or family issues.
- Leo - You seek changes under the new moon. Consider all angles before taking any chances.
- Virgo - A conservative approach now will save you more money down the road. Needs evolve.
- Libra - Share the credit with power people and they will give you some too. Its a different game.
- Scorpio - Behind the scenes matters affect events temporarily. Health of you or others in focus.
- Sagittarius - Connections over distance involve important people or authorities. Share info.
- Capricorn - You can be the one "in charge" even if you don't have a title. Others count on you.
- Aquarius - Connect with the past or distance under unusual circumstances. Compare notes.
- Pisces - Tighten the reins until you see how progress will be made. A fresh approach works.
Read more Heather's Horoscope articles
- Horoscope: July 27 - August 2 Jul 27
- Horoscope: July 20 - 26 Jul 20
- Horoscope: July 13 - 19 Jul 13
- Horoscope: July 6 - 12 Jul 6
- Horoscope: June 29 - July 5 Jun 29
- Horoscope: June 22 - 28 Jun 22
- Horoscope: June 15 - 21 Jun 15
- Horoscope: June 8 - 14 Jun 8
(Click for RSS instructions.)