Horoscope: August 5 - 11
Ease into the week until it's known which way the wind is blowing. Changes occur Monday as some want more independence - especially with duties. Be willing to look at new equipment, ideas or procedures. Approach any demands in a casual way. Mercury returns to forward motion midweek allowing plans to advance or progress. Sign documents or contracts etc. Take a closer look at relationships as they intensify. Some decide to marry or get away together. It can be an idyllic situation. Organize routine matters. Use imagination, but avoid delusion or overindulgence.
Photo: ContributedLeo (Lion: July 23 - August 22)Heather Zais reveals this week's astrologicalforecast.
- Taurus - Associates can pull strings or give you inside information. Pursue ambitious interests.
- Gemini - A surprise turn of events will enhance your income, status or reputation. Be gracious.
- Cancer - Your appearance improves and you make use of persuasive talents to make gains.
- Leo - Private financial arrangements give you more leverage to advance your hopes or goals.
- Virgo - Your gracious manner wins support where needed. Timing is everything. Act slowly.
- Libra - An increase in income enhances your position as well. Continue to negotiate the terms.
- Scorpio - Travel can be romantic or inspiring. It provides the right setting to make future plans.
- Sagittarius - You benefit through other's resources or assets - near or far. Negotiate casually.
- Capricorn - Words or information has special meaning. You have more support than you think.
- Aquarius - Unseen benefits come your way. Listen to be aware of opportunities in your path.
- Pisces - Others fall under your spell and make way for you. Ease into any position changes.
Read more Heather's Horoscope articles
- Horoscope: Aug 31 - Sept 6 Aug 31
- Horoscope: August 24 -30 Aug 24
- Horoscope: August 17 - 23 Aug 17
- Horoscope: August 10 - 16 Aug 10
- Horoscope: August 3 - 9 Aug 3
- Horoscope: July 27 - August 2 Jul 27
- Horoscope: July 20 - 26 Jul 20
- Horoscope: July 13 - 19 Jul 13
(Click for RSS instructions.)