Horoscope: August 5 - 11
Ease into the week until it's known which way the wind is blowing. Changes occur Monday as some want more independence - especially with duties. Be willing to look at new equipment, ideas or procedures. Approach any demands in a casual way. Mercury returns to forward motion midweek allowing plans to advance or progress. Sign documents or contracts etc. Take a closer look at relationships as they intensify. Some decide to marry or get away together. It can be an idyllic situation. Organize routine matters. Use imagination, but avoid delusion or overindulgence.
Photo: ContributedLeo (Lion: July 23 - August 22)Heather Zais reveals this week's astrologicalforecast.
- Taurus - Associates can pull strings or give you inside information. Pursue ambitious interests.
- Gemini - A surprise turn of events will enhance your income, status or reputation. Be gracious.
- Cancer - Your appearance improves and you make use of persuasive talents to make gains.
- Leo - Private financial arrangements give you more leverage to advance your hopes or goals.
- Virgo - Your gracious manner wins support where needed. Timing is everything. Act slowly.
- Libra - An increase in income enhances your position as well. Continue to negotiate the terms.
- Scorpio - Travel can be romantic or inspiring. It provides the right setting to make future plans.
- Sagittarius - You benefit through other's resources or assets - near or far. Negotiate casually.
- Capricorn - Words or information has special meaning. You have more support than you think.
- Aquarius - Unseen benefits come your way. Listen to be aware of opportunities in your path.
- Pisces - Others fall under your spell and make way for you. Ease into any position changes.
Read more Heather's Horoscope articles
- Horoscope: April 13 - 19 Apr 13
- Horoscope: April 6 - 12 Apr 6
- Horoscope: March 30 - April 5 Mar 30
- Horoscope: March 23 - 29 Mar 23
- Horoscope: March 16 - 22 Mar 16
- Horoscope: March 9 - 15 Mar 9
- Horoscope: March 2 - 8 Mar 2
- Horoscope: February 23 - March 1 Feb 23
(Click for RSS instructions.)