Horoscope: July 15 - 21
Social settings are a good place to discuss business possibilities. Evaluate each person's input or investment percentage; it's uneven. Listen to all sides then pick the best combination for progress or expansion. There is an air of optimism - efforts will pay off. Legals get settled - laws enforced. Power struggles need a practical conclusion; reins change hands. Unstable behavior is shut down or rejected. The new moon Wednesday encourages a fresh start. Decide who should have what position. Respect their efforts. Take some time out for "freedom". Travel occurs suddenly.
- Taurus - Matters over distance need your attention. Put a plan in place before taking any action.
- Gemini - Use your persuasive talents to handle the unexpected or events related to the past.
- Cancer - Package your demands in a way that others would accept. Neutralize power struggles.
- Leo - Re-evaluate what you really want to do. Circumstances have some influence over choices.
- Virgo - Maintain a political position for the purpose of your future security. Others are unstable.
- Libra - Moves may not be by choice - yours or others. Try to avoid the use of force or the law.
- Scorpio - Deal with secrets or critical situations involving yourself or others. Guard your words.
- Sagittarius - Take charge no matter who is involved. Deadlines are reached. Negotiate terms.
- Capricorn - Be direct or militant in action for the good of all. They rely on your strength or honor.
- Aquarius - Important events may require your input or involvement. It could turn out to be lucky.
- Pisces - You have other sources to draw on if some are blocked. Make fast, accurate moves.
Read more Heather's Horoscope articles
- Horoscope: March 2 - 8 Mar 2
- Horoscope: February 23 - March 1 Feb 23
- Horoscope: February 16 - 22 Feb 16
- Horoscope: February 9 - 15 Feb 9
- Horoscope: February 2 - 8 Feb 2
- Horoscope: January 26 - February 1 Jan 26
- Horoscope: January 19 - 25 Jan 19
- Predictions for 2014: Year of the Horse Jan 14
(Click for RSS instructions.)