Horoscope: June 8 - 14
Responsibilities seem heavy. Organization will be important. Be willing to delegate some of it even if it means releasing some of the control. Things have to be kept moving. Make sure the financial base is strong enough to carry the load. Passionate feelings are a driving force manifesting as ambition. Neptune goes retrograde Monday, bringing a shift or turn in the tide of events; communicate clearly. The full moon is Thursday followed by Friday the 13th; try your luck. Control issues cause conflict or arrest. Take care with the interpretation of events or justice.
- Aries - Changes you bring about may be unsettling to others. Let them adjust to the situation.
- Taurus - Handle matters over distance instead of in person if you will get the same results.
- Gemini - Important or serious matters attached to the past need your attention. Follow through.
- Cancer - Relationships affect home or location. Expectations are not the same for all involved.
- Leo - Being the leader also means you are the target. Decide where you really want to be now.
- Virgo - A change of position will have different responsibilities. Assess future involvement.
- Libra - Decisions about domestic situations are timely. Make a choice or it is made for you.
- Scorpio - Action behind the scenes creates a dicey situation. Navigate around the unusual.
- Sagittarius - Those in positions of authority are influential in providing important details to you.
- Capricorn - Measure your level of commitment before taking on a greater load. Check benefits.
- Aquarius - Serious or critical situations need quick action. Choose how you will deal with this.
- Pisces - Past matters need further action or attention. Have all necessary documents ready.
Read more Heather's Horoscope articles
- Horoscope: July 27 - August 2 Jul 27
- Horoscope: July 20 - 26 Jul 20
- Horoscope: July 13 - 19 Jul 13
- Horoscope: July 6 - 12 Jul 6
- Horoscope: June 29 - July 5 Jun 29
- Horoscope: June 22 - 28 Jun 22
- Horoscope: June 15 - 21 Jun 15
- Horoscope: June 8 - 14 Jun 8
(Click for RSS instructions.)