Horoscope: April 27 - May 3
Unusual or inspirational words deepen beliefs along orthodox lines. The tried and true is the best route to follow. Stability needs to be maintained on some level; put aside issues of who owes who. Those in opposition attempt to get along as they know there is more to gain that way. The new moon Tuesday is helpful in reaching an agreement or making a fresh start. Talks behind the scenes with key players increases confidence that progress will be made. Open communication is very important on all levels. Personal visits or tours spread good will. Guard statements.
- Aries - Change or re-write any agreements affecting finances or status. They can be improved.
- Taurus - Formulate plans with more consideration for the long term. Adapt to the circumstances.
- Gemini - Take time out (by choice or not). Situations affecting you or others cannot continue.
- Cancer - Consult with those in positions of power or control to see who will be helpful to you.
- Leo - Positions reach a turning point or impasse. Assess you next ambitious steps forward.
- Virgo - Look after matters relating to distance or the past. There is some new information now.
- Libra - You consider shifts with responsibilities or other burdens. It may require moving plans.
- Scorpio - Power plays in relationships cause change with rules or agreements. Work it out.
- Sagittarius - Pay attention to work and health issues (yours or others). Check further details.
- Capricorn - Measure efforts put forth to assert yourself. There are certain variables to consider.
- Aquarius - Decisions are needed about home or base of operations. Consult with associates.
- Pisces - You can have your way no matter what the obstacles may be. Navigate with ease.
Read more Heather's Horoscope articles
- Horoscope: Aug 31 - Sept 6 Aug 31
- Horoscope: August 24 -30 Aug 24
- Horoscope: August 17 - 23 Aug 17
- Horoscope: August 10 - 16 Aug 10
- Horoscope: August 3 - 9 Aug 3
- Horoscope: July 27 - August 2 Jul 27
- Horoscope: July 20 - 26 Jul 20
- Horoscope: July 13 - 19 Jul 13
(Click for RSS instructions.)