Horoscope: March 30 - April 5
The New Moon in Aries stimulates some action; make sure it's not too aggressive as it could upset the status quo. Plan moves or expand. Prepare a solid base of support, financially or otherwise, before going ahead. Cut to the chase with talks or agreements. Avoid waste. Use what is already in place. Power is an issue. Some are running on nerves. Make adjustments to equipment to keep up. Don't get in each other's way over ego clashes. Expectations are out of line, but can be made up for later on. Stay the course. Things work out. Spring is in the air, so enjoy.
- Aries - Your personal actions or directives cause a change of status for yourself or others now.
- Taurus - Focus on private matters or health issues (yours or those close). Follow procedures.
- Gemini - Connections or information becomes public. Do damage control. Associates will help.
- Cancer - Status or career ambitions are affected by others. Adapt to the change of situations.
- Leo - Plans connected to distance require a level of commitment from you. Decide how much.
- Virgo - Unusual circumstances connected to others or the past are sources of gain for you.
- Libra - Relationship showdowns affect personal or business future. Make nice or let it all go.
- Scorpio - Your influence or leadership brings change affecting other's duties, position or gain.
- Sagittarius - The new, unusual or unexpected brings change. Organize how you will play it out.
- Capricorn - Consider the pros and cons of home or base of operations. Ambitions affected.
- Aquarius - Others are interested in what you say or do and seek you out. Disclose some info.
- Pisces - An unusual approach to finances or investments works for you. Sign or finalize, etc.
Read more Heather's Horoscope articles
- Horoscope: August 17 - 23 Aug 17
- Horoscope: August 10 - 16 Aug 10
- Horoscope: August 3 - 9 Aug 3
- Horoscope: July 27 - August 2 Jul 27
- Horoscope: July 20 - 26 Jul 20
- Horoscope: July 13 - 19 Jul 13
- Horoscope: July 6 - 12 Jul 6
- Horoscope: June 29 - July 5 Jun 29
(Click for RSS instructions.)