Horoscope: March 16 - 22
The week starts under the influence of the full moon. Give it a few days for emotions to settle. Ego causes some to jockey for position; check credentials to make the right choice. Get rid of who or what is no longer suitable. Avoid over reacting and over indulgence. Flirtations lead to new or renewed relationships; think about it. The wrong situation could cost more than some are ready to pay. Intense feelings of attraction may be misplaced, wait for a positive response in order to approach. Meetings are inspiring. Some deception goes on behind the scenes. Check info.
- Aries - Take on a more public or open role in order to back up what you believe or stand for.
- Taurus - Those of wealth or have powerful connections give you the support you need to advance.
- Gemini - Career or status choices will affect home or base of operations. Make practical moves.
- Cancer - Matters relating to distance reach an impasse or conclusion. Details are confidential.
- Leo - Keep secrets when it comes to financial dealings (yours or other's). Sign some papers.
- Virgo - Your emotions are high under the full moon. Make private arrangements, then wait.
- Libra - Take care of physical or medical issues that could affect work productivity. Try to relax.
- Scorpio - You have more power behind the scenes than others are aware of. Make use of it.
- Sagittarius - A private location or hideaway enhances your ambitious goals. Plan to go there.
- Capricorn - Your intuition is stronger than usual and works like an inner GPS system or bell.
- Aquarius - Positive change of circumstance can give you more freedom or income benefits.
- Pisces - Your powers of persuasion are magical in re-directing important info or exchange.
Read more Heather's Horoscope articles
- Horoscope: Aug 31 - Sept 6 Aug 31
- Horoscope: August 24 -30 Aug 24
- Horoscope: August 17 - 23 Aug 17
- Horoscope: August 10 - 16 Aug 10
- Horoscope: August 3 - 9 Aug 3
- Horoscope: July 27 - August 2 Jul 27
- Horoscope: July 20 - 26 Jul 20
- Horoscope: July 13 - 19 Jul 13
(Click for RSS instructions.)