Horoscope: February 23 - March 1
Spiritual words are uplifting and provide hope. Take a few moments to re-group within; it will give an added sense of security. Trust issues need to be dealt with. Avoid those who shatter dreams or expectations. Seek stable relationships with shared responsibility or teamwork. Sudden decisions cause some to move or plan a different course; make sure it is based in reality. Mercury resumes forward motion on Friday the 28th, allowing activation on many levels. Put pen to paper, conclude agreements or launch projects, make large purchases. Communications and travel clear up.
- Aries - Sudden decisions affect home or base of operations. Be ready to move ahead quickly.
- Taurus - Unexpected contact could inspire or surprise you. The past will benefit your goals now.
- Gemini - An opportunity to improve your status or position turns out to be different in the end.
- Cancer - Trim expectations, especially those related to distance. There is some change of plan.
- Leo - Look deeper at joint funds or assets. There are other benefits if you crunch the numbers.
- Virgo - Private arrangements work out when you get together to discuss the details. It's easy.
- Libra - Others are surprised by your influence on the job or bottom line. Keep up the good work.
- Scorpio - You are inspired in romance or creativity. Spend some cozy time in a quiet place now.
- Sagittarius - Nebulous home or property matters need more time to assess what is needed.
- Capricorn - Relationships can be improved with little effort. Create a positive public image.
- Aquarius - Keep things realistic when working with others. You are the genius behind it all.
- Pisces - You entertain or inspire with your unusual abilities. Take center stage when possible.
Read more Heather's Horoscope articles
- Horoscope: March 2 - 8 Mar 2
- Horoscope: February 23 - March 1 Feb 23
- Horoscope: February 16 - 22 Feb 16
- Horoscope: February 9 - 15 Feb 9
- Horoscope: February 2 - 8 Feb 2
- Horoscope: January 26 - February 1 Jan 26
- Horoscope: January 19 - 25 Jan 19
- Predictions for 2014: Year of the Horse Jan 14
(Click for RSS instructions.)