Horoscope: February 9 - 15
Calm emotions until a practical solution is organized; details come together. Delegate duties to those who can handle them. Meet to discuss the best one to lead as changes are needed. Check finances before proceeding with any campaigns. Use the power of the public mood instead. Heavy duties or responsibilities need to rest on the right shoulders. Navigate restrictions or those who oppose the results - their egos are in the way. Back lash will fail in the long run. The Full moon Friday bring things to a head. Confident action is reassuring. Happy Valentines Day!
- Aries - Proper use of power or the law can help you advance your hopes and wishes easily.
- Taurus - Your status rises through your own efforts and organization. Meet with associates.
- Gemini - Location or base of operations is up for review. Many things are considered with it.
- Cancer - Review the past and take care of necessary paperwork. There is a shift or change.
- Leo - The full moon in your sign puts you in the spotlight in more than one venue. It's good.
- Virgo - Stick to a tried and true method to advance. All your efforts are appreciated. Relax.
- Libra - Your ambitious drive gets you out and about. Contact those who can pave the way.
- Scorpio - You have influence over locations (personal or business). Do what must be done.
- Sagittarius - Deal with serious matters that require precise decisions. Take direct action on it.
- Capricorn - Efforts to increase income connects to the past or more than one source. Juggle.
- Aquarius - You seek change or adventure. This encourages you to travel or get connected.
- Pisces - Hold on to the reins behind the scenes no matter how the work is shared, it's your duty.
Read more Heather's Horoscope articles
- Horoscope: April 13 - 19 Apr 13
- Horoscope: April 6 - 12 Apr 6
- Horoscope: March 30 - April 5 Mar 30
- Horoscope: March 23 - 29 Mar 23
- Horoscope: March 16 - 22 Mar 16
- Horoscope: March 9 - 15 Mar 9
- Horoscope: March 2 - 8 Mar 2
- Horoscope: February 23 - March 1 Feb 23
(Click for RSS instructions.)