Horoscope: February 2 - 8
Promote friendly relations on all levels; no need to step on anyone's toes. Those in positions of authority have their own areas of command. Keep emotions stable in situations of opposition; avoid direct conflict. News is a game changer, so keep lines of communication open. There is a need to move base of operations for some. Make it as smooth as possible. Mercury goes into retrograde motion Thursday, so have plans in order before then to avoid confusion, reversals or delays. Changes or stalls with travel. Sell, clear or take care of things already on the books.
- Aries - Your position shifts as more information becomes available. Adapt to change of plans.
- Taurus - Clarify any information going back and forth over distance. Be prepared to travel now.
- Gemini - Choices you make will affect your position or level of responsibility. Weigh the odds.
- Cancer - Decide if you are staying or going. Location issues need to be settled either way.
- Leo - Buying or selling issues need to be put on hold if you can afford to wait. Check data.
- Virgo - Don't take action on promises without the documentation to back it up. Get a hard copy.
- Libra - Take a chance without losing your position or security. Choices are time sensitive.
- Scorpio - Watch how far you step outside the rules or a relationship commitment. Wait a bit.
- Sagittarius - Keep location decisions on the back burner as events will influence the outcome.
- Capricorn - Others are impressed with your dependability and want to negotiate some terms.
- Aquarius - Behind the scenes activity is good for your status or public image. Be flexible now.
- Pisces - Your powerful connections allow you to float between projects. Careful selections.
Read more Heather's Horoscope articles
- Horoscope: March 2 - 8 Mar 2
- Horoscope: February 23 - March 1 Feb 23
- Horoscope: February 16 - 22 Feb 16
- Horoscope: February 9 - 15 Feb 9
- Horoscope: February 2 - 8 Feb 2
- Horoscope: January 26 - February 1 Jan 26
- Horoscope: January 19 - 25 Jan 19
- Predictions for 2014: Year of the Horse Jan 14
(Click for RSS instructions.)