Horoscope: December 15 - 21
Organize travel early to avoid the unexpected; have a back-up plan. Send things ahead so they arrive even if you are delayed. Quick decisions made by the full moon Tuesday are subject to change; get insurance. Feelings are split midweek; don't count on promises. Relationship breaks allow a time-out to reassess the situation. Go with the flow until you see which way the wind is blowing. Hopes are still high. Move slowly, it can become an adventure of sorts. Communications intensify; discuss how you will get together, but don't take any unnecessary risks.
Photo: ContributedSagittarius (Archer: November 22 - December 21)Heather Zais reveals this week's astrological forecast.
- Taurus - Hunker down in a comfortable, secure environment. Go over finances and assets.
- Gemini - You take center stage. Others look to you for help in making major decisions now.
- Cancer - Talks behind closed doors affect your future plans in personal or business areas.
- Leo - Your hopes and wishes get a boost or support from influential or wealthy associates.
- Virgo - Decisions regarding moving affect you or those close. Involves work or personal.
- Libra - Focus on your security or income for the future. Consider all your various options now.
- Scorpio - You "go the distance" physically or mentally. Your intuition lets you "travel" there.
- Sagittarius - Patience pays off when dealing with others. Gains are made with cooperation.
- Capricorn - Others work on your behalf and this is reassuring. Continue with your own plans.
- Aquarius - You become more aware of your clout behind the scenes. Position is increased.
- Pisces - You have the advantage between the past and the future. Pull your plans together.
Read more Heather's Horoscope articles
- Horoscope: March 9 - 15 Mar 9
- Horoscope: March 2 - 8 Mar 2
- Horoscope: February 23 - March 1 Feb 23
- Horoscope: February 16 - 22 Feb 16
- Horoscope: February 9 - 15 Feb 9
- Horoscope: February 2 - 8 Feb 2
- Horoscope: January 26 - February 1 Jan 26
- Horoscope: January 19 - 25 Jan 19
(Click for RSS instructions.)