Horoscope: December 8 - 14
Look for ways to navigate around obstacles, indecision or delays. Extend time allowances where needed but don't leave things to the last minute. Intuition will help. Stable plans make all those involved feel more secure. A tried and true path is the best one to follow. Weigh the financial benefits against responsibilities; consider the long view. Try your luck Friday the 13th. Your true intentions should be analyzed if they will affect others. Wade through duties so you can relax. Avoid being side tracked by those who rely on you too much. Enjoy some time off.
Photo: ContributedSagittarius (Archer: November 22 - December 21)Heather Zais reveals this week's astrological forecast.
- Taurus - Your future stability is connected to what you know. Avoid going out on any limbs.
- Gemini - A sudden change in your words or approach affects relationships or status. Regroup.
- Cancer - Your duties may be different that originally thought. Consider an alternate agenda.
- Leo - You come through obstacles with the greatest of ease. Others become aware of you now.
- Virgo - Review the past to see what was overlooked. There are alternate gains to be made.
- Libra - New or renewed relationships cause decisions to be made about locations. Discuss it.
- Scorpio - Firm up travel arrangements for yourself or others. A change of plans works for you.
- Sagittarius - Make use of publicity or the media. Added attention will boost the bottom line.
- Capricorn - Be ready to do what is required to get the job done. Some details are confidential.
- Aquarius - Meetings with influential people result in a boost to status, reputations or income.
- Pisces - You strive for changes that you feel are progressive. Ambitions are fully active now.
Read more Heather's Horoscope articles
- Horoscope: April 13 - 19 Apr 13
- Horoscope: April 6 - 12 Apr 6
- Horoscope: March 30 - April 5 Mar 30
- Horoscope: March 23 - 29 Mar 23
- Horoscope: March 16 - 22 Mar 16
- Horoscope: March 9 - 15 Mar 9
- Horoscope: March 2 - 8 Mar 2
- Horoscope: February 23 - March 1 Feb 23
(Click for RSS instructions.)