The Corporate Challenge Street Hockey Tournament
UPS Corporate Division in support of the Kelowna Community Food Bank.
Register a team in Hockey Night in Canada’s Play On! Kelowna UPS Corporate Division and prepare for a weekend that your office will never forget.
Your office staff will enjoy a weekend of friendly competition with colleagues, customers and competitors as your city comes together to proudly celebrate Canada’s game, while also giving back to the community.
Why Should Your Company Participate?
* Help support the Kelowna Community Food Bank – 2/3 of registration fee goes directly to KCFB
* Offers a unique, once in a lifetime, team building activity opportunity for staff and employees.
* Take down the competition while competing for corporate bragging rights in your city.
This one-day event on the 24th of May will see your company play a minimum of 4 games in the best dawn to dusk street hockey tournament in history, competing to win a replica Redwood Cup for display in your office. The actual Redwood Cup is awarded annually to the Play On! National Champion live on CBC television.
UPS Corporate Division teams may have between four and ten players. A registration fee of $750 covers everyone up to the first five players. If you choose to add additional players, you may do so at a cost of $100 for each additional player. And remember, 66% of your registration fee goes directly to the Kelowna Community Food Bank, tax receipts can be provided by the Food Bank.
For more information on Hockey Night in Canada’s Play On! Kelowna, or to register a team in the UPS Corporate Challenge, please visit playon.ca!
Read more Get Involved articles
- Tiptoe through the lavender Jul 3
- Volunteers needed for Midsummer 8K road race Jun 19
- Okanagan trestle tours Jun 14
- Locals raise cash for cancer Jun 13
(Click for RSS instructions.)