Mayor Sharon Shepherd: Part 2 of 3
For those of you who missed Part 1 of this interview, click here.
“A lot of my values come from the way she (grandma) treated people.”
“It was (lonely) at times because we had predominantly male management.”
(During a negative election) “we’ve got goals, we’re sticking to these goals; it doesn’t matter what else is being said.”
Part 3 of this interview will be posted on Sunday, July 1st.
Read more Finding Kelowna articles
- Casting coins Jan 7
- People of the Cart Nov 26
- Anatomy of a neighbourhood Nov 12
- The wisdom of generations Oct 15
- The mystery of the rose Oct 1
- Confessions of a street photographer Sep 3
- In praise of summer's umbrellas Aug 20
- The priest was right Aug 6
(Click for RSS instructions.)