Mayor Sharon Shepherd: Part 1 of 3
Jun 26, 2012 / 5:00 am
"I always go into things to make a change, make a difference."
"What I liked least about being a mayor was the individual conflicts between neighbours…those were probably the most frustrating."
I wanted to change "…the thinking of politicians being someone that people didn’t like."
Part 2 of this interview will be posted on Saturday, June 30th.
Read more Finding Kelowna articles
- People of the Cart Nov 26
- Anatomy of a neighbourhood Nov 12
- The wisdom of generations Oct 15
- The mystery of the rose Oct 1
- Confessions of a street photographer Sep 3
- In praise of summer's umbrellas Aug 20
- The priest was right Aug 6
- Men without chests Jul 9
(Click for RSS instructions.)