Kelowna's most wanted
Jan 14, 2013 / 10:00 am
Crime Stoppers is asking the public’s assistance in locating the following male who is wanted on a province-wide warrant as of January 14, 2013.
Duane Donald Bryant (DOB 1962-10-12) is wanted for one count of assault and one count of fail to appear.
Bryant is described as a 50-year-old, non-white male, 5’10” tall and 199 lbs. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
Crime Stoppers will pay cash for information leading to the arrest of this suspect. If you see him, do not approach him.
Call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS, go to www.crimestoppers.net or text to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: ktown.
RCMP File # 2011-4493
Read more Crime Stoppers articles
- Kelowna's most wanted Jun 17
- Penticton's most wanted Jun 17
- Unsolved crimes: West Kelowna Jun 16
- Unsolved crimes: Lake Country Jun 15
- Kelowna's most wanted Jun 14
- Unsolved crimes: Kelowna Jun 14
- Kelowna's most wanted Jun 12
- Kelowna's most wanted Jun 10
(Click for RSS instructions.)