Peachland Polar Bear Swim gallery
Jan 1, 2013 / 3:22 pm
Peachland Polar Bear Swim
Peachland's annual New Year's Day Polar Bear Swim was the biggest ever with 180 participants and a total attendance of 800 to 1,000 people.
It was a huge success and a lot of fun for spectators and participants alike.
A Toronto TV crew was in the area and did extensive filming of the event.
The weather was perfect and refreshments were courtesy of Peachland Rotary.
Send us your photos and videos to [email protected]
Read more Central Okanagan articles
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Cram the cruiser event a big success Dec 8
- Steady trends in the housing market Dec 5
- Rail trail falls on friendly ears Dec 4
- Crash! 19 accidents in a few hours Dec 3
- Okanagan icy roads - viewer videos Dec 3