Peachland Polar Bear Swim gallery
Jan 1, 2013 / 3:22 pm
Peachland Polar Bear Swim
Peachland's annual New Year's Day Polar Bear Swim was the biggest ever with 180 participants and a total attendance of 800 to 1,000 people.
It was a huge success and a lot of fun for spectators and participants alike.
A Toronto TV crew was in the area and did extensive filming of the event.
The weather was perfect and refreshments were courtesy of Peachland Rotary.
Send us your photos and videos to email@example.com
Read more Central Okanagan articles
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Slow weekend for forest fires May 20
- World of Wheels photo gallery May 19
- World of Wheels 2013 this Sunday May 16
- Road safety week speeders catch fines May 14
- Fire halls agree to share in emergencies May 11