Coroner identifies deceased man
Nov 16, 2012 / 1:16 pm
The BC Coroners Service has confirmed the identity of a man who died of head injuries on November 6.
Kent Alexander Ford, 60, of Kelowna was found lying unresponsive outside his vehicle, which was parked outside the home of a friend in Lake country.
Ford was rushed to Kelowna General Hospital, with a significant head injury. Despite aggressive medical care, Ford did not survive.
The Coroners Service and RCMP continue to investigate this death. Foul play has now been ruled out.
The family of Ford has been notified of his death.
Read more Central Okanagan articles
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Okanagan schools move up in rankings Jun 17
- McKinley Landing plans for emergencies Jun 15
- Fitness equipment for seniors on tap Jun 15
- Licence your pooch or pay the price Jun 15
- Frost damages crop yield Jun 14