More info on plot to murder Justin Bieber
Feb 20, 2013 / 10:36 am
Details are coming to light about the alleged plot to murder Canadian teen pop star Justin Bieber.
Audio has been released of phone calls made last November from a prison near Las Cruces, New Mexico, detailing how Bieber was to be killed.
Police say the calls were between Dana Martin, the 45-year-old prisoner accused of masterminding the plot, and the men he allegedly hired to carry out the gruesome plan.
In the tapes, Martin tells a former jailhouse friend and the man's nephew how to suffocate Bieber using a paisley scarf, apparently his signature move.
He says to "tie it really, really tight" and knot it both front and back.
The plan was derailed when the accused would-be assassins accidentally ended up at the Canadian border.
Read more Canada News
- RCMP families want help
- Liberals want hearings on Harper's office
- Mother yells as driver appears in court
- Ford to crack open scandal today
- Rally calls for end to ties with monarchy
- Village mourns fishermen
- Wind turbine proposal for Juno Beach
- PM's new chief of staff
- Anarchist 'panda' leads a new fight
- Warm summer forecast for Canada
- Hidden camera nails care home workers
- Feds buying ads that don't exist