More info on plot to murder Justin Bieber
Feb 20, 2013 / 10:36 am
Details are coming to light about the alleged plot to murder Canadian teen pop star Justin Bieber.
Audio has been released of phone calls made last November from a prison near Las Cruces, New Mexico, detailing how Bieber was to be killed.
Police say the calls were between Dana Martin, the 45-year-old prisoner accused of masterminding the plot, and the men he allegedly hired to carry out the gruesome plan.
In the tapes, Martin tells a former jailhouse friend and the man's nephew how to suffocate Bieber using a paisley scarf, apparently his signature move.
He says to "tie it really, really tight" and knot it both front and back.
The plan was derailed when the accused would-be assassins accidentally ended up at the Canadian border.
Read more Canada News
- Man to stand trial after Mounties shot
- Environment Min. posts dead bear photo
- Economy adds 21,600 jobs in November
- Widow urges soldiers to 'Go get help'
- B.C. Mountie gets two years probation
- Quotes from Mandela in Canada
- We've lost a great moral leader: Harper
- Harper weighs in on solider suicides
- 'Outright lie,' says Rob Ford
- Blackmail scheme targets Rob Ford
- Sun Media cutting 200 jobs
- Same sex inmates lose bid to be together