Stripping woman uncovered at arena
Jan 4, 2013 / 11:43 am
A woman faces charges after a hockey game in southern Alberta was delayed by an on-ice strip tease.
RCMP in Pincher Creek say they were investigating a near head-on collision in which a vehicle had to swerve into the ditch to avoid being hit.
Police say the offending driver and passenger fled the scene, although the driver was found soon after and arrested.
Officers looking into a disturbance at the hockey arena discovered the passenger was there and she was removing her clothes despite objections from staff.
Brittany Hourie is accused of indecent acts, causing a disturbance and obstruction of a police officer.
Tiffany Hourie is charged with impaired driving, leaving the scene of an accident and refusing to provide a breath sample.
Both women are expected to appear in court later this month.
Read more Canada News
- First responders honoured in Quebec
- Fans camp in -40 to score special brew
- Harper leaves today for South Africa
- Let kids with asthma carry puffers
- Former Harper director gets key job
- Roots led to writing for Alice Munro
- Man accused of killing three-year-old
- Harper and former PMs pay respect
- Man to stand trial after Mounties shot
- Environment Min. posts dead bear photo
- Economy adds 21,600 jobs in November
- Widow urges soldiers to 'Go get help'