Single winner on $50M Lotto Max
Dec 22, 2012 / 2:56 am
The $50 million jackpot up for grabs in last night's Lotto Max draw was won by a single ticket sold somewhere in Ontario.
The exact location has yet to be revealed.
Two Maxmillions prizes worth a $1 million dollars each were also offered last night but there's no word yet on whether either was claimed.
Next Friday's Lotto Max draw will offer a jackpot worth approximately $12 million.
Read more Canada News
- Ford folly cracks up late night TV
- RCMP families want help
- Liberals want hearings on Harper's office
- Mother yells as driver appears in court
- Ford to crack open scandal today
- Rally calls for end to ties with monarchy
- Village mourns fishermen
- Wind turbine proposal for Juno Beach
- PM's new chief of staff
- Anarchist 'panda' leads a new fight
- Warm summer forecast for Canada
- Hidden camera nails care home workers