Single winner on $50M Lotto Max
Dec 22, 2012 / 2:56 am
The $50 million jackpot up for grabs in last night's Lotto Max draw was won by a single ticket sold somewhere in Ontario.
The exact location has yet to be revealed.
Two Maxmillions prizes worth a $1 million dollars each were also offered last night but there's no word yet on whether either was claimed.
Next Friday's Lotto Max draw will offer a jackpot worth approximately $12 million.
Read more Canada News
- Same sex inmates lose bid to be together
- Rob Ford - media dominator
- Storm cuts power to thousands
- Another soldier dies of apparent suicide
- Politicians pay tribute to Paul Desmarais
- Soldier told PTSD will end military career
- Judge approves $35M settlement
- Girlfriend testifies on gang murders
- Duffy is recovering after heart surgery
- Senator crashes car on Parliament Hill
- Don't compare Marion Barry to Rob Ford
- Suspended senator becomes reporter