Three children found dead in Quebec
Dec 2, 2012 / 6:02 pm
Three young children from the same family have been found dead in a Drummondville, Que., home.
Quebec provincial police are calling the deaths suspicious.
The victims were two girls, aged two and five, and their four-year-old brother.
Police spokeswoman Christine Coulombe says the bodies were found Sunday afternoon.
Police arrived at the scene after receiving an emergency call at around 4 p.m.
Drummondville is about an hour outside Montreal.
Read more Canada News
- Giant pandas' VIP debut at Toronto Zoo
- Duffy claimed campaigning expenses
- Killer cement truck driver up for parole
- Gretzky collector sells hoard
- Wife is 'broken' after test drive death
- Nordegg fire gallery
- Murder charge laid in test drive death
- Clark wins war but not her own battle
- Missing man's remains found
- Beach trip for bus beheader
- Ferry officer guilty of criminal negligence
- Female dies after high school rugby play