Three children found dead in Quebec
Dec 2, 2012 / 6:02 pm
Three young children from the same family have been found dead in a Drummondville, Que., home.
Quebec provincial police are calling the deaths suspicious.
The victims were two girls, aged two and five, and their four-year-old brother.
Police spokeswoman Christine Coulombe says the bodies were found Sunday afternoon.
Police arrived at the scene after receiving an emergency call at around 4 p.m.
Drummondville is about an hour outside Montreal.
Read more Canada News
- Viper venom may stop heart attacks
- HootSuite to help young entrepreneurs
- Cdn businessman killed says report
- Bahrain, Algeria, Iraq get new Cdn guns
- First responders honoured in Quebec
- Fans camp in -40 to score special brew
- Harper leaves today for South Africa
- Let kids with asthma carry puffers
- Former Harper director gets key job
- Roots led to writing for Alice Munro
- Man accused of killing three-year-old
- Harper and former PMs pay respect