Bus driver blasts pedestrian
Nov 30, 2012 / 7:34 pm
A Saskatoon bus driver has been suspended with pay after he swore at a person who wouldn't move out of his way.
A video of the confrontation at the University of Saskatchewan has been posted on YouTube.
It happened Thursday when a man jay-walked in front of a moving bus in the campus terminal.
In the video, the driver yells profanities at the man, who refuses to budge, and the driver asks bystanders if they want to drag the man out of the way.
Saskatoon transit manager Bob Howe says bus drivers have training to help them deal with difficult people, and Thursday's incident is rare.
The pedestrian has lodged a complaint with police.
Read more Canada News
- Harper sings, but he doesn't dance
- Inmate takes hostage at Edmonton jail
- Cdn torture policy irks security alliance
- Animal abuse law enforcement lacking
- RCMP arrest man on spying charges
- Avoid the legal pitfalls at office parties
- Canada to file Arctic seafloor claim
- Fish-farm's still stuck on Atlantic salmon
- Families remember deadly plane crash
- Four teens killed after crash on NB Hwy
- $50-million Lotto Max jackpot unclaimed
- Pot-smoking Mountie returns serge