Bus driver blasts pedestrian
Nov 30, 2012 / 7:34 pm
A Saskatoon bus driver has been suspended with pay after he swore at a person who wouldn't move out of his way.
A video of the confrontation at the University of Saskatchewan has been posted on YouTube.
It happened Thursday when a man jay-walked in front of a moving bus in the campus terminal.
In the video, the driver yells profanities at the man, who refuses to budge, and the driver asks bystanders if they want to drag the man out of the way.
Saskatoon transit manager Bob Howe says bus drivers have training to help them deal with difficult people, and Thursday's incident is rare.
The pedestrian has lodged a complaint with police.
Read more Canada News
- Canada fights online child sex abuse
- Montreal Mayor arrested at his home
- Montreal plot to strike at armoured cars
- Team Canada beats USA, sweeps series
- Harper, G8 propose to fight tax havens
- Feds want permanent secrecy in place
- Trudeau vows to repay charities
- Terry Fox preps Chinese for Canada
- Mystery men in Ford photo identified
- Quebec soccer scraps turban ban
- Syria moved to top of G8 agenda
- Premier: Trudeau should return $20K