Police find puppy taken by cat burglar
Nov 29, 2012 / 8:04 pm
Halifax Regional Police have found a 12-week-old puppy taken during a break and enter.
RCMP say police received a tip about the whereabouts of the Boston terrier, which was found unharmed.
The puppy named Xiaobao was taken from a home in the Halifax-area suburb of Timberlea on Wednesday along with some jewelry.
It has been returned to its owners.
The RCMP say they were alerted to the break-in on Wilbert Devoe Crescent just before 4:30 p.m.
An investigation into the break-in is continuing.
Read more Canada News
- B.C. Mountie gets two years probation
- Quotes from Mandela in Canada
- We've lost a great moral leader: Harper
- Harper weighs in on solider suicides
- 'Outright lie,' says Rob Ford
- Blackmail scheme targets Rob Ford
- Sun Media cutting 200 jobs
- Same sex inmates lose bid to be together
- Rob Ford - media dominator
- Storm cuts power to thousands
- Another soldier dies of apparent suicide
- Politicians pay tribute to Paul Desmarais