Lotto Max winner sold in northern BC
Nov 3, 2012 / 7:20 am
There are two winning tickets for last night's $50 million Lotto Max draw.
One was sold in the Bulkley Valley-Stikine area of northern BC.
The other was also sold in western Canada, however, the province has yet to be specified.
Each ticket is worth $25 million.
In addition, 23 of the $1 million Maxmillions prizes were also won last night, the 30 winning tickets sold in Quebec, Ontario, BC, and the other western provinces.
The jackpot for next Friday's Lotto Max draw will be approximately $37 million.
Read more Canada News
- First responders honoured in Quebec
- Fans camp in -40 to score special brew
- Harper leaves today for South Africa
- Let kids with asthma carry puffers
- Former Harper director gets key job
- Roots led to writing for Alice Munro
- Man accused of killing three-year-old
- Harper and former PMs pay respect
- Man to stand trial after Mounties shot
- Environment Min. posts dead bear photo
- Economy adds 21,600 jobs in November
- Widow urges soldiers to 'Go get help'