School crash: 3 kids remain in hospital
Oct 26, 2012 / 9:58 am
Three children who were injured when a minivan crashed into a school in a rural Alberta town remain in hospital in Edmonton.
RCMP Sgt. Josee Valiquette, says all of the children are stable, although two are still in critical condition.
Valiquette says police will have more to say soon.
The crash happened Thursday at Racette Junior High School in St. Paul.
There is no word on charges against the 46-year-old driver who was arrested after the crash.
Police say he was combative when being taken into custody.
Officers are investigating whether impairment, road conditions or a medical problem could have played a role.
Read more Canada News
- Montreal Mayor arrested at his home
- Montreal plot to strike at armoured cars
- Team Canada beats USA, sweeps series
- Harper, G8 propose to fight tax havens
- Feds want permanent secrecy in place
- Trudeau vows to repay charities
- Terry Fox preps Chinese for Canada
- Mystery men in Ford photo identified
- Quebec soccer scraps turban ban
- Syria moved to top of G8 agenda
- Premier: Trudeau should return $20K
- Canada-EU free-trade talks 'difficult'