Canadian killed on Honduras vacation
Oct 19, 2012 / 6:27 am
A Canadian man has reportedly been shot and killed this week while on vacation in Honduras.
Media repots identify him as Tim Vallee, a 34-year-old employee of the Dept. of Fisheries and Oceans based in British Columbia.
Honduran media says Vallee was robbed of his belongings by two men and then shot as he left a bar with four people on the island of Roatan off the Honduran coast.
One of the suspects has since been arrested and is identified in Honduran media as a local resident, 27-year-old Eon Stuart Carter.
Efforts continue to find the second suspect in Wednesday's shooting.
Read more Canada News
- RCMP families want help
- Liberals want hearings on Harper's office
- Mother yells as driver appears in court
- Ford to crack open scandal today
- Rally calls for end to ties with monarchy
- Village mourns fishermen
- Wind turbine proposal for Juno Beach
- PM's new chief of staff
- Anarchist 'panda' leads a new fight
- Warm summer forecast for Canada
- Hidden camera nails care home workers
- Feds buying ads that don't exist