Bad beef, E. coli alert expanded
Sep 19, 2012 / 6:35 am
The public warning issued on September 17, 2012 has been expanded to include additional ground beef products.
Previously identified products included in this recall can be found on the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) website.
The CFIA warns the public, distributors and food service establishments not to consume, sell, or serve the ground beef products described below because the products may be contaminated with E. coli.
The following products made from beef, voluntarily recalled by XL Foods (Est. 38), are affected by this alert:
Read more Canada News
- Astronaut adjusting to 'earthling' life
- Elijah Harper's body will lie in state
- Spectator killed during Jeep demo
- Panda exhibit opens at Toronto Zoo
- Fishermen missing off NB coast
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford cancels show
- Family found unconscious in fire
- Saskatchewan zombies
- Sen. Pamela Wallin latest to leave caucus
- 5.1 earthquake near Ottawa
- Mom and 5-year-old killed in Calgary
- Cocaine video & Toronto's mayor