Kids found in Mexico: more charges
Sep 18, 2012 / 10:11 am
Winnipeg police have made more arrests in a child abduction case that led to Mexico.
Darlene and Bradley McKay are charged with abduction by concealment and obstruction of justice.
Police allege the couple helped hide the location of Abby and Dominic Maryk, two children who were allegedly abducted by their father Kevin Maryk.
The youngsters were found earlier this year in Mexico and reunited with their mother in Winnipeg after four years.
Police are still working to extradite the father from Mexico, and are also searching for Cody McKay, a son of the couple now facing charges.
Patrol Sgt. Wally Antoniuk says he cannot release details of the allegations because of the ongoing investigation.
Read more Canada News
- Trudeau vows to repay charities
- Terry Fox preps Chinese for Canada
- Mystery men in Ford photo identified
- Quebec soccer scraps turban ban
- Syria moved to top of G8 agenda
- Premier: Trudeau should return $20K
- Canada-EU free-trade talks 'difficult'
- "You robbed me of my son"
- Former army boss to lead Space Agency
- N.S man gets 11 years for kidnapping
- FIFA says turbans are acceptable
- Crown cops 'colluded' on Dziekanski