Kids found in Mexico: more charges
Sep 18, 2012 / 10:11 am
Winnipeg police have made more arrests in a child abduction case that led to Mexico.
Darlene and Bradley McKay are charged with abduction by concealment and obstruction of justice.
Police allege the couple helped hide the location of Abby and Dominic Maryk, two children who were allegedly abducted by their father Kevin Maryk.
The youngsters were found earlier this year in Mexico and reunited with their mother in Winnipeg after four years.
Police are still working to extradite the father from Mexico, and are also searching for Cody McKay, a son of the couple now facing charges.
Patrol Sgt. Wally Antoniuk says he cannot release details of the allegations because of the ongoing investigation.
Read more Canada News
- Rally calls for end to ties with monarchy
- Village mourns fishermen
- Wind turbine proposal for Juno Beach
- PM's new chief of staff
- Anarchist 'panda' leads a new fight
- Warm summer forecast for Canada
- Hidden camera nails care home workers
- Feds buying ads that don't exist
- Petition to rename Victoria Day
- Military supplies stuck in Afghanistan
- Public raising funds to buy alleged video
- Antipsychotic drug recalled in Canada