Magnotta link: Human remains found
Jul 1, 2012 / 7:26 pm
A published report says Montreal police have found human remains linked to alleged killer Luka Rocco Magnotta.
Radio-Canada is reporting that body parts were found in a Montreal park on Sunday.
Montreal police spokeswoman Anie Lemieux says the remains were found and linked to Magnotta.
Police are not saying who told them about the possible links with Magnotta.
Magnotta is accused of the murder and dismemberment of Concordia University student Jun Lin.
Lin's torso was discovered stuffed in a suitcase behind Magnotta's apartment building. His hands and feet were mailed to political parties in Ottawa and two BC schools.
Read more Canada News
- Girlfriend testifies on gang murders
- Duffy is recovering after heart surgery
- Senator crashes car on Parliament Hill
- Don't compare Marion Barry to Rob Ford
- Suspended senator becomes reporter
- Town mourns 4 teens killed in crash
- Obese yet healthy a myth says study
- Ont. man arrested for murder of BC man
- Canadian man accused of espionage
- Harper sings, but he doesn't dance
- Inmate takes hostage at Edmonton jail
- Cdn torture policy irks security alliance