Magnotta link: Human remains found
Jul 1, 2012 / 7:26 pm
A published report says Montreal police have found human remains linked to alleged killer Luka Rocco Magnotta.
Radio-Canada is reporting that body parts were found in a Montreal park on Sunday.
Montreal police spokeswoman Anie Lemieux says the remains were found and linked to Magnotta.
Police are not saying who told them about the possible links with Magnotta.
Magnotta is accused of the murder and dismemberment of Concordia University student Jun Lin.
Lin's torso was discovered stuffed in a suitcase behind Magnotta's apartment building. His hands and feet were mailed to political parties in Ottawa and two BC schools.
Read more Canada News
- Panda exhibit opens at Toronto Zoo
- Fishermen missing off NB coast
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford cancels show
- Family found unconscious in fire
- Saskatchewan zombies
- Sen. Pamela Wallin latest to leave caucus
- 5.1 earthquake near Ottawa
- Mom and 5-year-old killed in Calgary
- Cocaine video & Toronto's mayor
- Duffy quits Conservative caucus
- Liquor Control Board averts strike
- Senator Duffy resigns from caucus