$50 million Lotto Max
Oct 26, 2013 / 7:54 am
The $50 million dollar Lotto Max jackpot has gone unclaimed for another week.
However, winning tickets were sold in Quebec, British Columbia and Western Canada for two of the 10 Maxmillion prizes up for grabs.
The jackpot for next Friday's draw will once again be $50 million, however, there will also be an estimated 20 Maxmillion prizes of one million dollars each.
Read more Canada News
- Former Harper director gets key job
- Roots led to writing for Alice Munro
- Man accused of killing three-year-old
- Harper and former PMs pay respect
- Man to stand trial after Mounties shot
- Environment Min. posts dead bear photo
- Economy adds 21,600 jobs in November
- Widow urges soldiers to 'Go get help'
- B.C. Mountie gets two years probation
- Quotes from Mandela in Canada
- We've lost a great moral leader: Harper
- Harper weighs in on solider suicides