A list of the top 20 prime-time TV programs in the Nielsen ratings for Sept. 23-29
Oct 2, 2013 / 1:18 am
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for Sept. 23-29. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
1. NFL Football: New England at Atlanta, NBC, 20.49 million.
2. "The Big Bang Theory" (Thursday, 8:31 p.m.), CBS, 20.44 million.
3. "NCIS," CBS, 20.02 million.
4. "The Big Bang Theory," CBS, 18.99 million.
5. "NCIS: Los Angeles," CBS, 16.35 million.
6. "The Crazy Ones," CBS, 15.52 million.
7. "Sunday Night NFL Pre-Kick," NBC, 15.26 million.
8. "The Voice" (Monday), NBC, 14.98 million.
9. "The Voice" (Tuesday), NBC, 14.35 million.
10. NFL Football: Oakland at Denver, ESPN, 13.92 million.
11. "Dancing With the Stars," ABC, 13.57 million.
12. "The OT," Fox, 12.89 million.
13. "The Blacklist," NBC, 12.58 million.
14. "Person of Interest," CBS, 12.44 million.
15. "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," ABC, 12.12 million.
16. "Blue Bloods," CBS, 11.7 million.
17. "Modern Family," ABC, 11.66 million.
18. "Two and a Half Men" (Thursday, 9:31 p.m., CBS, 11.59 million.
19. "Castle," ABC, 11.46 million.
20. "Football Night in America," NBC, 11.36 million.
ABC and ESPN are owned by The Walt Disney Co.; CBS is a division of CBS Corp.; Fox is owned by 21st Century Fox; NBC is owned by NBC Universal.
Read more Business News
|QHR Technologies Inc||1.28||+0.09|
|Anavex Life Sciences||0.38||0.00|
|Copper Mountain Mining||1.54||-0.01|
This column is the last of three, for how to prove your personal injury claim. It is the piece de resistance of the trilogy, the Chuck Norris piece – the final say! As mentioned in the first two...
The bank manager just phoned and asked for full and immediate repayment of the line of credit because the latest, (and they were late!), financial statements showed continuing losses and falling sales...
Recently I recorded a video series for my keynote speaking business. It was called from Faith to Future. In one of the episodes, I talked about the concept of using hard work to get out of a difficul...
- Precision Drilling shares plummet as Alberta fund manager sells stake
- Most actively traded companies on the TSX, TSX Venture Exchange markets
- CIBC logs $836M profit in Q4, cautiously optimistic about next year
- Auto insurers urge holiday season refresher as young drivers return home
- Canadian Press NewsAlert: Canada creates 21,600 jobs, Nov. jobless rate 6.9%
- New CEO will help prepare Royal Bank for future, as divisions feel the pressure
- TD Bank Q4 profit rises to $1.62 billion, adjusted earnings up but miss estimate
- TSX drops 105 points amid mixed earnings from RBC, TD and CIBC, Fed concerns
- Loonie advances, traders look to Canadian, U.S. jobs data being released Friday
- Detroit bankruptcy judge follows up major bench ruling with written opinion, urges compromise
- Barrick Gold critic says Munk's departure will be a positive but concerns remain
- Canada's agriculture minister says time running short on reaching new WTO deal