Life's a stream, for mobile viewers
Sep 20, 2012 / 7:02 am
Shaw Communications has launched a mobile app to offer customers streaming access to TV shows and movies.
Called Shaw Go, the app for Apple devices streams content for TV customers who pay for Movie Central programming, including HBO Canada titles.
The app only works within Canada and can't be used while travelling internationally.
Shaw plans to add more content from other sources within the next month and promises to eventually offer live streaming TV.
The app is similar to Rogers' Anyplace TV.
Bell has hinted that it is also planning a streaming service for its customers.
Read more Business News
|QHR Technologies Inc||0.56||-0.01|
|Anavex Life Sciences||0.475||-0.025|
|Copper Mountain Mining||1.73||-0.02|
Owning a business is a daily battle. Customers reduce everything to the most easily comparable factors – apples to apples – and dollars per unit. Business owners must constantly strive to...
I had a crazy thought a few years ago. I was in the lobby of a Church talking to Matt Blacklock. Matt is a friend and ultra-marathon runner who has tackled some of Canada’s toughest long distan...
I vowed when I started this column twenty-five years ago that I wasn’t going to write about politics and I have held the line until today but this item is really about questions. I looked back o...
- Loonie heads lower
- Loonie takes a short dive
- Music industry biggies donate $70M
- IRS investigated for tea party targeting
- Loonie weakens as commodities fall
- The buck is up - a little
- Cheap deadly cars made in Brazil
- Bangladesh to raise wages
- Open for business
- 'Gatsby' earns $51.1M, 'Iron Man' $72.5M
- Chrysler recalls nearly 470,000 SUVs
- Bell not interested in selling more Astral