Amazon moves into Delta
Sep 17, 2012 / 10:47 am
Amazon Canada Fulfillment Services is planning to open a new facility in Delta, B.C. this fall, creating more than 100 full-time jobs.
The company says the new Canadian fulfillment centre will be its first on the West Coast. The only other centre is in the Toronto area.
The centres help the Seattle-based online retailer to deal with customs issues and fill the orders placed by Canadian customers.
Read more Business News
|QHR Technologies Inc||0.64||+0.03|
|Anavex Life Sciences||0.695||-0.04|
|Copper Mountain Mining||1.73||-0.06|
Big Picture Economic Data Remains the Focus Equity markets around the world continued to decline this week as investors remain focused on the trend of economic data and whether economic growth is stro...
With so many choices and variables, how do you find the perfect fit? Before you start your search, it’s a good idea to narrow down the playing field by looking at what would fit you best. Here&r...
My closest partner is my wife and this week I just wanted to share some of our work from her perspective, as she is more of a "thinker" than me, and I wanted to share our activities and goa...
- Mining, oil and gas companies to face tougher rules around disclosing payments
- TSX adds to losses over central bank concerns
- Asian markets down over concerns
- Global energy companies 'dead serious' about B.C. natural gas, says minister
- Teletoon Canada plans to air 'Inspector Gadget' reboot
- TSX drops in early market trading
- Canadian dollar takes a hit
- Apple unveils music streaming service
- What's up Apple?
- Canadian dollar rises on job report
- Tom Cruise backs Wal-Mart
- Royal Bank to edge up mortgage rates