HONOLULU, Hawaii - A former Fox television executive has denied allegations that he sexually abused a teen through a sex ring involving underage children.
Louise Ann Fernandez, a lawyer for Garth Ancier, said Tuesday the allegations made by Michael Egan III in a federal lawsuit filed in Hawaii are untrue.
Fernandez says Ancier has never visited the estate in Hawaii where Egan claims he was molested.
Egan made similar allegations last week when he sued "X-Men" director Bryan Singer.
Ancier and two other executives were sued Monday. The lawsuits say Egan was forced into sex during parties in California and Hawaii when he was 15 to 17 years old. Egan is now 31.
Ancier was a founding programmer at Fox who later created programming for The WB.