New iPads likely at Apple event in San Francisco next Tuesday
Oct 15, 2013 / 10:10 am
CUPERTINO, Calif. - Apple is holding an event in San Francisco next week to announce new products â€” likely updated iPads.
The company announced its most recent iPads around this time last year. The announcement included a smaller version, called the Mini, for the first time.
New iPads would get Apple's latest operating system for mobile devices, iOS 7. The invitation sent Tuesday includes a graphic that mimics the colour scheme in iOS 7.
Next Tuesday's event will take place at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater in San Francisco, a venue Apple has often used in the past.
It follows last month's release of new iPhones with iOS 7 â€” the 5S model with a fingerprint sensor and a cheaper, 5C model with a variety of colour options.
Read more Business News
|QHR Technologies Inc||1.20||0.00|
|Anavex Life Sciences||0.37||0.00|
|Copper Mountain Mining||1.57||+0.01|
This column is the last of three, for how to prove your personal injury claim. It is the piece de resistance of the trilogy, the Chuck Norris piece – the final say! As mentioned in the first two...
The bank manager just phoned and asked for full and immediate repayment of the line of credit because the latest, (and they were late!), financial statements showed continuing losses and falling sales...
Recently I recorded a video series for my keynote speaking business. It was called from Faith to Future. In one of the episodes, I talked about the concept of using hard work to get out of a difficul...
- TSX closes up: financials claw back losses, miners benefit from Chinese data
- Bell Media and NFL expand broadcast partnership giving Bell digital media rights
- Canadian dollar edges higher amid weaker than expected housing report
- AP Source: General Motors names product development chief Mary Barra as CEO
- AP source: General Motors names product chief Mary Barra as new CEO
- US Rep. Alan Grayson of Florida loses $18M in fraud scheme
- Oil falls slightly; natural gas gains on stormy weather, forecast for cold
- European air and defence company EADS to cut 5,800 jobs as part of major overhaul
- Lululemon Athletica names Laurent Potdevin as CEO, replacing Christine Day
- Your guide to the 2013 Nobels in literature, chemistry, physics, medicine, peace and economics
- Calgary's Equal Energy to be acquired by Petroflow in US$230M deal
- Canadian TV rights deal approval, salary cap on tap for NHL board of governors