Shania Twain announces 2014 Vegas show dates, prepares to wrap up first full year of residency
Oct 15, 2013 / 9:52 am
LAS VEGAS, Nev. - Shania Twain has added another 15 dates to her Las Vegas performing calendar.
Tickets for shows scheduled from Jan. 22 to Feb. 15 go on sale Friday.
The country superstar already has performances of "Shania: Still the One" set through October and into November to round out her first full year at Caesars Palace.
The five-time Grammy winner known for hits such as "Any Man of Mine" and "That Don't Impress Me" made her debut last December shortly after parading down the Las Vegas Strip on horseback.
Her show features trained horses, a live band and a flying motorcycle.
It's set at the Colosseum, home to fellow Canadian songstress Celine Dion.
Read more Business News
|QHR Technologies Inc||1.18||-0.01|
|Anavex Life Sciences||0.329||+0.014|
|Copper Mountain Mining||1.53||-0.05|
Big Picture Bank earnings and upbeat economic news highlight an active week In contrast with last week’s quieter, U.S. holiday-shortened week, the first week of December was a comparatively acti...
This column is the last of three, for how to prove your personal injury claim. It is the piece de resistance of the trilogy, the Chuck Norris piece – the final say! As mentioned in the first two...
The bank manager just phoned and asked for full and immediate repayment of the line of credit because the latest, (and they were late!), financial statements showed continuing losses and falling sales...
- Ad or not, soaring WestJet viral video a branding win: marketing experts
- Mobile trend will push phone, tablet ownership past PCs in 2014: IDC Canada
- Court strikes down several claims in wheat board lawsuit, but case move ahead
- Airlines forecast big profit jump to $19.7 billion in 2014 as fuel prices fall, demand rises
- US business stockpiles jump 0.7 per cent in October, biggest gain since January
- US hits firms evading Iran sanctions, while Congress debate over new measures goes on
- Bombardier and Embraer split American Airlines regional jet order
- Britain's phone-hacking trial hears Queen Elizabeth II annoyed by nut-eating police officers
- CPPIB buys portfolio of agricultural land from Assiniboia Farmland LP for $128M
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000, reflecting bump in claims after holiday
- BoC's Poloz says low interest rates needed to keep deflation at bay
- New house prices rose in October after flat September: StatsCan