Best of BC Wine Awards
Oct 5, 2013 / 10:15 am
On October 3, the 2013 British Columbia Wine Awards were handed out to wineries throughout British Columbia.
"Our local region was very well represented, and the evening itself was a testament to the excellence of our wine industry," said Lori Pike-Raffan, Director of Public Relations for The Okanagan Wine Festival.
The Okanagan Wine Festivals Society congratulates all who were awarded Bronze, Silver, Gold and Best of British Columbia medals.
2013 BC Wine Awards - Best of British Columbia
- Best Sparking - Road 13 Vineyards 2010 Sparkling Chenin Blanc
- Best Dessert - Jackson-Triggs Okanagan Estate 2011 Reserve Riesling Icewine
- Best Red - See Ya Later Ranch 2010 Rover
- Best White - Clos du Soleil 2011 Capella
Click here for the complete list of 2013 winning wines.
Read more BC News
- IH closes Kamloops restaurant
- Suspected foul play in deaths of dogs
- Suspect jumps fences and fords ditches
- Sketch of sex assault suspect released
- Homeless camp vows to stay
- Revelstoke structure fire
- Public apology
- Head on collision near Golden
- Sister spent 38 years looking for brother
- B.C. minister lobbies controversial mine
- B.C. conditionally grants YVR fuel project
- Body of man missing for 40 years found
(Click for RSS instructions.)