Early morning fire in Kamloops
Sep 23, 2013 / 9:29 am
A fire broke out at a thrift store building in Kamloops this morning, in the 300-block of Seymour Street.
Fire crews remained on scene as residents were evacuated from the building next door as smoke billowed out onto the street.
Seymour was closed between Third and Fourth Avenue, but it is expected to open soon.
Police are asking the public to be patient until access to the area can be re-opened.
At this time there is no information on the cause of the fire.
Read more BC News
- Family of five submerged in river
- Highway 1 reopened
- Victim identified in Vancouver homicide
- Man arrested after calling 9-1-1 for help
- Hunter found after cold BC night
- 60-year-old shot and killed
- Snowboarder dies on Grouse Mtn.
- Child abductor gets 6 years in prison
- Temperatures to drop next week
- Weekend road report
- Elderly man kills two pedestrians
- House fire kills 1 in Langley
(Click for RSS instructions.)