Suspect charged in Grand Forks arson
Sep 23, 2013 / 8:42 am
RCMP in Grand Forks have released the name of the person charged in connection with arson, after the town's city hall was firebombed last week.
Andre Robert Conn, 31 years old of Grand Forks BC will appear in Nelson court on Tuesday to face charges of Break and Enter, Arson, Possession of incendiary materials and Possession of break in Instruments.
The fire broke out on Thursday morning and the front entrance of the 101-year-old building suffered extensive damage.
Read more BC News
- Incest father has sentence doubled
- BC NDP seeks to abolish Senate
- Driver plows SUV in grocery store
- BC strikes tentative union deals
- Teen labelled as high risk for terrorism
- Pot referendum pipe dream up in smoke
- Woman's body found in Burnaby suite
- Accused's ex-girlfriend helped sell drugs
- Grand theft vessel after ferry stolen
- Family of five submerged in river
- Highway 1 reopened
- Victim identified in Vancouver homicide
(Click for RSS instructions.)