Cops investigate death of three-year-old
Sep 18, 2013 / 12:26 pm
A three-year-old boy has been identified as the toddler who died in hospital after collapsing at his home in Campbell River.
The coroners service has identified the tot as Brandon Terrell David Jacobson.
Regional coroner Matt Brown says the boy lost consciousness on Sunday evening and was rushed to hospital but could not be revived.
Since the death, neighbours say RCMP officers have remained outside the apartment where the boy lived.
Brown has not released a cause of death.
He confirms the coroner's office and RCMP continue to investigate.
Read more BC News
- Weekend road report
- Elderly man kills two pedestrians
- House fire kills 1 in Langley
- B.C. legislature dome needs pricy refit
- Kamloops - Fraud against seniors
- Coquitlam middle school evacuated
- Coquihalla reopened
- Strikes loom at Okanagan schools
- Gov't endorses alcohol sales in stores
- Whistler sled dogs still need homes
- December CounterAttack roadchecks on
- Mounties make arrest in deadly collision
(Click for RSS instructions.)