Hwy 95 mudslide south of Golden
Sep 6, 2013 / 9:16 pm
9:15 p.m. update: Debris still on Highway 95 45 km south of Golden.
Road is reduced to single lane, alternating traffic.
Estimated time of full opening is currently being assessed.
Highway 95 is closed in both directions 45 km south of Golden at Graham Road due to mudflow on the highway.
Equipment is en route to clear the mud and rock debris and traffic control personnel are on site.
Estimated time of opening to single lane alternating traffic is 9pm PDT.
Read more BC News
- Hunter found after cold BC night
- 60-year-old shot and killed
- Snowboarder dies on Grouse Mtn.
- Child abductor gets 6 years in prison
- Temperatures to drop next week
- Weekend road report
- Elderly man kills two pedestrians
- House fire kills 1 in Langley
- B.C. legislature dome needs pricy refit
- Kamloops - Fraud against seniors
- Coquitlam middle school evacuated
- Coquihalla reopened
(Click for RSS instructions.)