Hwy. 97C and Hwy. 5 weather report
Sep 5, 2013 / 6:43 am
Weather report for Hwy. 97C
Today a mix of sun and cloud. High 28. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tonight cloudy, showers beginning late this evening, amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 16
Friday showers, risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon, amount 10 to 15 mm. High 21.
Saturday a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 13. High 26.
Sunday a mix of sun and cloud. Low 13. High 29.
Weather Report for Hwy. 5 the Coquihalla
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this morning. Showers beginning near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
Tonight periods of rain with risk of a thunderstorm, amount 10 to 20 mm. Low 16.
Friday rain, amount 10 to 20 mm. High 19.
Saturday Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 23.
Read more BC News
- BC NDP seeks to abolish Senate
- Driver plows SUV in grocery store
- BC strikes tentative union deals
- Teen labelled as high risk for terrorism
- Pot referendum pipe dream up in smoke
- Woman's body found in Burnaby suite
- Accused's ex-girlfriend helped sell drugs
- Grand theft vessel after ferry stolen
- Family of five submerged in river
- Highway 1 reopened
- Victim identified in Vancouver homicide
- Man arrested after calling 9-1-1 for help
(Click for RSS instructions.)