Surrey man remains missing
Aug 25, 2013 / 7:55 am
Surrey RCMP are re-appealing to the public for more information regarding the disappearance of a local Surrey man who went missing more than two weeks ago.
Harjinder Rai was last seen during the late evening hours of August 10th after he walked away from his residence in the 8100 block of 134 A Street following an argument with a family member.
Rai has not shown up for work and has not had any contact with family or friends since this time. He has never been reported missing before and does not have any addiction issues.
Family are very concerned about his emotional state and have offered a $5,000 reward for any information leading to his whereabouts.
A more detailed description of Rai is now available. He is described as a 34 year old South Asian male, 5’7, 161 lbs, with brown eyes and brown hair, and has a religious tattoo on his upper right arm. (Please see photos attached). He was last seen wearing a newer yellow tank top, brown khaki coloured shorts, and no shoes.
The Surrey RCMP’s missing persons unit has made extensive inquiries to try and locate Mr. Rai without success. If you know the whereabouts of this person please contact the Surrey RCMP at 604-599-0502, call 911, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 quoting file number 2013-1046
Read more BC News
- Sister spent 38 years looking for brother
- B.C. minister lobbies controversial mine
- B.C. conditionally grants YVR fuel project
- Body of man missing for 40 years found
- Feds says B.C. can count on ESL funds
- Furlong says RCMP letter exonerates him
- Emergency landing in Nanaimo
- Hwy 1 reopens near Golden
- Salmon hatchery destroyed by fire
- Conditional discharge for RCMP thief
- Highway 1 avalanche control
- Gun-toting Santa appeals to bad guys
(Click for RSS instructions.)