Drugs - all in the family
Jan 24, 2013 / 2:18 pm
The Masset RCMP have put a halt to an alleged local drug trafficking ring operated by a family of four in Masset.
During the late evening on January 23, Masset RCMP executed a search warrant on a residence in Old Masset, which was believed to be associated to drug trafficking. Five people were arrested and taken into custody, one of which was released later that night.
The subsequent search resulted in the seizure of prepackaged cocaine powder, and crack cocaine, over $6500 in cash, drug trafficking paraphernalia and an unsecure firearm. The drugs seized have an estimated street value of over $4200.
Charged with Possession of a Controlled substance for the purpose of Trafficking are 49-year-old Robert Davis (Sr.), 44-year-old Roxanne Davis, 23-year-old Adam Davis and 18-year-old Robert Davis (Jr.) All four have been remanded in custody until January 25.
Read more BC News
- Artifacts stolen from God's house
- Evacuation alert in Thompson-Nicola
- Kamloops man shot in leg
- Mounties shoot man on SkyTrain
- Targeted shooting at a Coquitlam home
- Search for BC teen continues
- Juror excused at BC ferry sinking trial
- Body found following swimming tragedy
- 72-hour strike notice given to FortisBC
- BC First Nation threatens to block road
- Police rescue children locked inside cars
- Flood risk heightens, safety urged
(Click for RSS instructions.)