Drugs - all in the family
Jan 24, 2013 / 2:18 pm
The Masset RCMP have put a halt to an alleged local drug trafficking ring operated by a family of four in Masset.
During the late evening on January 23, Masset RCMP executed a search warrant on a residence in Old Masset, which was believed to be associated to drug trafficking. Five people were arrested and taken into custody, one of which was released later that night.
The subsequent search resulted in the seizure of prepackaged cocaine powder, and crack cocaine, over $6500 in cash, drug trafficking paraphernalia and an unsecure firearm. The drugs seized have an estimated street value of over $4200.
Charged with Possession of a Controlled substance for the purpose of Trafficking are 49-year-old Robert Davis (Sr.), 44-year-old Roxanne Davis, 23-year-old Adam Davis and 18-year-old Robert Davis (Jr.) All four have been remanded in custody until January 25.
Read more BC News
- Woman convicted for stabbing ex
- Boater rescued from remote BC channel
- 54,000 without power near Victoria
- Crash near Cranbrook kills 2
- School trustees want special hydro rate
- Sea otter shot in face now stable
- Richmond man shot in tile store
- Incest father has sentence doubled
- BC NDP seeks to abolish Senate
- Driver plows SUV in grocery store
- BC strikes tentative union deals
- Teen labelled as high risk for terrorism
(Click for RSS instructions.)