Surrey's 3rd deadly shooting in 2 days
Jan 15, 2013 / 6:53 am
Homicide investigators are on the scene of another fatal shooting in Surrey, B.C., the third in two days.
Sgt. Jennifer Pound confirms the latest incident occurred overnight in the Bridgeview neighbourhood of north Surrey.
Few other details about the incident have been released.
Three men died in two separate shootings in Surrey on Sunday.
Twenty-seven-year-old Manjot Dhillon was killed in an early evening in an attack in east-central Surrey and two men were gunned down in the parkade of a Surrey apartment building just before midnight.
Investigators say Dhillon was known to them and the attack was targeted, but they have not released the names of the men killed in Sunday's second shooting and there's no word, yet, if that incident was linked to the first slaying.
Read more BC News
- Man and woman hurt in double shooting
- Pipeline spill southwest of Merritt
- Charges laid in skateboard assault case
- Pipeline backlash following latest spill
- Crash of small plane claims lone pilot
- Woman gives birth at Richmond mall
- Pin pad fraud
- Malaysian company to invest $16B
- Premier's first priority? Raises for staff
- Charges approved against 229 in riot
- RCMP seeking stolen dirtbike
- Okanagan prepares for invasive species
(Click for RSS instructions.)