Surrey's 3rd deadly shooting in 2 days
Jan 15, 2013 / 6:53 am
Homicide investigators are on the scene of another fatal shooting in Surrey, B.C., the third in two days.
Sgt. Jennifer Pound confirms the latest incident occurred overnight in the Bridgeview neighbourhood of north Surrey.
Few other details about the incident have been released.
Three men died in two separate shootings in Surrey on Sunday.
Twenty-seven-year-old Manjot Dhillon was killed in an early evening in an attack in east-central Surrey and two men were gunned down in the parkade of a Surrey apartment building just before midnight.
Investigators say Dhillon was known to them and the attack was targeted, but they have not released the names of the men killed in Sunday's second shooting and there's no word, yet, if that incident was linked to the first slaying.
Read more BC News
- Incest father has sentence doubled
- BC NDP seeks to abolish Senate
- Driver plows SUV in grocery store
- BC strikes tentative union deals
- Teen labelled as high risk for terrorism
- Pot referendum pipe dream up in smoke
- Woman's body found in Burnaby suite
- Accused's ex-girlfriend helped sell drugs
- Grand theft vessel after ferry stolen
- Family of five submerged in river
- Highway 1 reopened
- Victim identified in Vancouver homicide
(Click for RSS instructions.)