Suspicious deaths in Vanderhoof
Jan 14, 2013 / 6:09 am
Two people have been found dead in a home in Vanderhoof, and Mounties say the deaths appear suspicious.
Few details have been released, but Cst. Lesley Smith says officers were called to the home in the community 100 kilometres west of Prince George on Sunday.
There's no indication what time the call came in or how long the bodies may have been in the home.
Smith says investigators are still trying to determine what happened, and the property is being considered a crime scene.
Names of the two victims, their ages and sex, have not been released, but Smith says both are from Vanderhoof.
Police are still trying to contact the families of the individuals, more information will follow.
Read more BC News
- Grand theft vessel after ferry stolen
- Family of five submerged in river
- Highway 1 reopened
- Victim identified in Vancouver homicide
- Man arrested after calling 9-1-1 for help
- Hunter found after cold BC night
- 60-year-old shot and killed
- Snowboarder dies on Grouse Mtn.
- Child abductor gets 6 years in prison
- Temperatures to drop next week
- Weekend road report
- Elderly man kills two pedestrians
(Click for RSS instructions.)