Bodies found in Hope home
Jan 13, 2013 / 2:34 pm
Just before 2:30 am on January 13, 2013 the Upper Fraser Valley Regional Detachment (UFVRD) received a call to attend the 69100 block of Othello Road in Hope as two deceased males were located inside a residence.
“This investigations is in the very early stages, therefore, we have minimal details to provide at this time. Our priority right now is to identify the victims and notify their families,” says Sgt. Jennifer Pound.
Until the victims have been identified a motive will remain unclear. Integrated Homicide Investigation Team (IHIT) will continue to work closely with the UFVRD to process the scene today and tomorrow.
An update will be provided as information becomes available and only when the victim’s families have been notified.
IHIT is asking anyone who may have information to call the IHIT tiplines by calling 1-877-551-IHIT(4448).
Read more BC News
- School trustees want special hydro rate
- Sea otter shot in face now stable
- Richmond man shot in tile store
- Incest father has sentence doubled
- BC NDP seeks to abolish Senate
- Driver plows SUV in grocery store
- BC strikes tentative union deals
- Teen labelled as high risk for terrorism
- Pot referendum pipe dream up in smoke
- Woman's body found in Burnaby suite
- Accused's ex-girlfriend helped sell drugs
- Grand theft vessel after ferry stolen
(Click for RSS instructions.)