Jan 11, 2013 / 2:14 pm
Update: Highway 5 is now reopen following a vehicle incident. DriveBC warns drivers to expect traffic congestion.
Highway 5, the Coquihalla is closed at exit 221/Fall Lake near the summit.
The closure is due to a motor vehicle crash.
No detour is available.
According to DriveBC, estimated time of reopening is between 2:30 and 3:30.
Another update is expected about 2:30 p.m.
Read more BC News
- 60-year-old shot and killed
- Snowboarder dies on Grouse Mtn.
- Child abductor gets 6 years in prison
- Temperatures to drop next week
- Weekend road report
- Elderly man kills two pedestrians
- House fire kills 1 in Langley
- B.C. legislature dome needs pricy refit
- Kamloops - Fraud against seniors
- Coquitlam middle school evacuated
- Coquihalla reopened
- Strikes loom at Okanagan schools
(Click for RSS instructions.)