Jan 11, 2013 / 2:14 pm
Update: Highway 5 is now reopen following a vehicle incident. DriveBC warns drivers to expect traffic congestion.
Highway 5, the Coquihalla is closed at exit 221/Fall Lake near the summit.
The closure is due to a motor vehicle crash.
No detour is available.
According to DriveBC, estimated time of reopening is between 2:30 and 3:30.
Another update is expected about 2:30 p.m.
Read more BC News
- Snow hits the Coquihalla & 97C
- Saanich man, 85, beat in home invasion
- Driver, 11, flips jeep killing 12-year-old
- Air force helps rescue hiker
- Coal mine rejected on Vancouver Island
- Ahmadiyya mosque opens in Delta
- BC NDP's bus ride went beyond Hope
- Vancouver man shot dead in Costa Rica
- Company intercepts LSD-laced mail
- Hydro project to go ahead in northern BC
- Pickton victims' families skeptical
- Coroners warn of water danger
(Click for RSS instructions.)